Tuesday 18 December 2007

An example

Well, what a lot of shy people there are out there! No-one has yet taken up the challenge, so here's an old story which has been sitting on my hard drive for many years, taken from an old wetlook site which I don't think exists anymore (unless someone knows better!)...

Hi, I decided to give your dare a go although it is against my better judgement. If this seems a bit wordy its because you asked for 'colour'. Besides, I want to keep a copy of this in my diary.

First, I went to the bathroom and began to fill the bath with the hottest water I could bear. Then I went to my room and pulled out my blue work outfit and a white blouse. Found some heels to wear and some stockings. I changed and headed back to check on the bath. I hope you don't mind, but I improvised a bit and took a bottle of white wine with me.

The bath was full so I turned the taps off. I was thinking more of why you wanted me to do this for you than I was about how silly I felt. But I put my feet into the bath. Its damn slippery in heels I can tell you! Gradually I squatted down in the water. It was hotter than I am used to but eventually I was sat in the water. My panties seemed to shrink around my cheeks as they absorbed the hot water. After catching my breath I laid back so that I was laid out in tub with water up to my shoulders. There were air bubbles all over the place for while until the water penetrated my clothes. The heat soaked right though the clothes and my muscles relaxed. I started on a glass of wine at about this point.

After a while I washed my hair which filled the bath with shampoo suds. As I lay there watching the suds disappear I felt the heat stored in the fabric soak into me. It was like those massages where you get wrapped in hot towels. Very soothing. I could see my feet at the end of the bath, and my skirt was waving around my legs. My jacket had opened up and fallen open under my arms so I could see my blouse. My breasts were visible through the wet cloth. My nipples were quite red with the heat (and the wine). I ran my finger over my nipples so see how hard they felt. (That's one of the perks of being a woman !) I sipped on some more wine and thought that really someone should be here to watch me, just to add an element of shame to it all. I had a picture in my head of you standing next to the bath looking down at me. You were wearing a full suit and shiny black shoes. If you had've been there I would have splashed you good for getting me to do this!

It came time to get out so I held on to the rail as I stood up. (I am sure you have never done this in heels!) Carefully I stepped out onto the bath mat and stood there dripping. My skirt was clinging to my legs and my jacket stuck to my back. They were still warm on my skin. I walked out to the lounge and started the heater so I didn't catch a chill later.

I went to the kitchen and returned the wine glass. As I turned back out I saw the trail of water I was leaving. I decided to go out on the balcony for a look. In the fresh breeze the clothes started to chill off. My breasts developed goosebumps as the wind cooled my blouse. The tingling warmed my cockles a bit. I looked at the city traffic a few floors below and then headed back inside. As I walked my skirt stuck to my thighs and rubbed me a bit. I wandered around the house until I had dried off then I stripped down and got into my nightie. It had been a strange experience.

No comments: